Why Paying with PayPal?
- Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
How to pay by PayPal?
- Once you have your cart ready to go, you can head over to the checkout page to continue with your purchase. You will be asked to fill in your shipping/invoice details.
- We accept all major credit cards through Paypal. PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
- If you run into any problems during this procedure, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
About Eligible or Ineligible Payment
Dear customer, when your payment is completed please kindly check if your payment is Eligibility or Ineligibility.
- As above, when Merchant Protection Eligibility of payment information is Eligible. We will ship item to you as soon as possible.
- In other hand, Merchant Protection Eligibility of Payment information is Ineligible (Order Total amount over $500USD, including $500USD), please contact us. In this situation, I am sorry to tell you that your payment isn't verified by PayPal and we can't ship item to you immediately. Due to the large amount, we have to confirm your payment is authorized by the credit card holder. Hope you understand that it's a big risk for such a payment, like your credit card was stolen by others. But please no worry, if your payment is Ineligible, here are 2 options for you to fix it:
- Option1: You could contact us to cancel your order and make a full refund for you. Then sign up for a PayPal account to finish the verification, then place a new order. According to our experience, most customers would like this solution.
- Option2: Please send a copy or a picture of your Driving License, Your gas or billing address proof, Credit Card Bank Statement to us to prove this payment is authorized by the credit card holder.
- If you have any further questions regarding payment or related subject, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.