TWO Years Warranty. Life-time Free Update. Foxwell Direct Support.
NT680 is upgrade version of NT624Elite.
NT680 is delicately designed for pros and enthusiasts to pinpoint faults of all electronic systems on major American, Asian and European makes. It offers technicians accurate, stable and easy diagnosis to help you boost your bottom-line.
Benefits and Features:
- Provides easy diagnosis on more than 70 American, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Works on the latest 2019/2020 models including cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
- Identifies cars quickly and easily with one-key VIN reading
- Reads and clears codes and turns off MILs of all systems
- Supports Oil Service Reset functions on 49 makes
- Supports Electronic Park Brake(EPB) features on 42 makes
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
- 4.3”color display with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts, simple and easy to use.
- Constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
- Multilingual menu options and codes for an international marketplace - English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish and much more
- Lifetime free update lets you always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionalities at your fingertips
Full System Diagnosis Quick and Easily locate Any Problems
NT680 can quick scan all electronic control modules, including:
Engine System; Powertrain System; Airbags System; ABS System; Transmission System; Brake System; Alarm System; Air Conditioning System; Door&Window System; Keyless Entry System; TPMS System; Steering System; Wheel System; Fuel System; and any other systems that controlled the car computer.
NT680 reading codes, freeze frame and real-time live data of all vehicle systems, and it shows vehicle live sensors data in text and graph formats, gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle, which allows you focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters for intuitive diagnosis. You can locate your vehicle problems in a few minutes.
Provides easy diagnosis on 70 major American, Asian and European vehicle makes including Cars, SUVs, mini-vans, light-duty trucks(12V only).
Diagnostic Functions Support List:
- For Acura, Dawoo, Honda, Hyundai, isuzu, Infiniti, KIA, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, SsangYong, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Audi, Abarth, Alfa, AstonMartin, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Eud, Ferrari, Fiat, jaguar, Lamborghini, LANCIA, Landrover, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Maserati, Maybach, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, SAAB, Smart, Seat, Skoda, Sprinter, VW, VW_cv, Vauxhall, Volvo, Chrysler, Ford, GM
- For Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, AstonMartin, BMW, Bugatti, Bentley, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
- For Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, GM ( including brazilian car maker ), Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick
- For BYD, Brilliance, Chery, Chery_ne, Geely, Great Wall, Karry, Rely, Riich.
All Common Service&Maintenance Functions
NT680 is full system diagnostic scanner, but it can only support TWO common service&maintenance functions: Oil Reset, EPB. (NT680Pro support more than 21 common service&maintenance functions)
Oil Light Service Reset :
Allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster. The Service Indicator System is designed to alert the driver when the vehicle is due for a service.
- For Chrysler, Ford, Fiat, GM, Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, KIA, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Suzuki, Toyota, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bugatti, BMW, Bentley, Citroen, Fiat, Jaguar, LANCIA, Landrover, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce,for SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, AstonMartin, Dacia, Ferrari, Maserati, Subaru
Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems,including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
- For Acura, Audi, Bentley, Citroen, EU Ford, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Landrover, Lexus, Maybach, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Roewe, Renault, SAAB, Scion, Skoda, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Daewoo, Fiat, Ferrari, Luxgen, Maserati, Rolls-Roye, Subaru, Seat
Latest Technology: Run Faster
Upgraded the processor to 9X35 and the running memory to 1GBit which make the diagnostic scanner run faster.
Auto VIN: Quick Identify Vehicle
Auto VIN technology could automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information.
Quick Scan: Auto Scan all Control Modules
With this function, NT680 can automatically scans all control modules existed, if any problem found it will show fault code to help mechanic analyze the case.
Global OBDII/ EOBD Scan: From 1996-Today
NT680 diagnostics scanner provides comprehensive diagnosis for global OBDII/EOBD vehicles.
It support full OBD functions including reads and clear codes; turns off MILs; requests and records live sensor data; O2 Sensor and EVAP Test (Mode 8); advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), etc.
Simple and Easy to use: For all level users
4. 3'' color display with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts and easy-to-read make the scanner simple and easy to use.
In addition, NT680 constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment ensure your diagnostic tool will be around for a long time.
Excellent Value for Money: Life-time FREE update
Life time free update lets you always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles coverage, newly added parameters and functionalities at your fingertips
What's in the Box?
What's the difference between NT680Lite, NT680, NT680Pro, NT650Elite?
How we ship?
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
How much I will be charged for import duty?
What should I notice before shipping?
How long until I receive my items?